The Creative Commons Anthem!

Yay for the "reverend" Jesse Jackass

Yay for the "reverend" Jesse Jackass
And ya wonder why racism won't go away.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Crazy Bet by Snuke

Snuke
Member
Oct 10th 4:56 PM
If Dwayne Bowe wins rookie of the Year I'll tell you what, I'll cut off my balls and send them to you in the mail, you must like balls considering you had some in your mouth when you typed that. Perhaps you were distracted and couldn't see what you typed?


yankeessuck123
Member
Oct 10th 5:02 PM
"If Dwayne Bowe wins rookie of the Year I'll tell you what, I'll cut off my balls and send them to you in the mail"

Hold ya to that.



Cloud Strife
Member
Oct 11th 12:33 PM
'
"If Dwayne Bowe wins rookie of the Year I'll tell you what, I'll cut off my balls and send them to you in the mail"

Hold ya to that.'

Note it. If dwayne Bowe wins rookie of the year, Snuke is obligated to mail his testicles to me. (or YS123)


It was wanted to be noted... so it's noted. We'll see come January.


No comments: