The Creative Commons Anthem!

Yay for the "reverend" Jesse Jackass

Yay for the "reverend" Jesse Jackass
And ya wonder why racism won't go away.

Monday, March 5, 2007

Recent Break

Sorry for the break, those of you that are looking for daily updates.

On Thursday Mar1 I actually had to do real work at work, as my boss was heading out of town for the week, and will be back the 12th, so I could be around a lot more this next week.

Friday March 2nd, I threw my neck out sleeping. I woke up at 6:30 in pain so bad that it made my daily headaches feel like a walk in the park. Found out I managed to twist up about 3 or 4 vertebrae, so I ended up sitting 2 hours in my docs office to straighten it out, and then the rest of the day on my couch, away from my computer.

Saturday and Sunday I was Detroit to watch the Red Wings v. Avalanche game on Sunday afternoon. It was a great game. And there will be more details to follow. The Highlight: My hotel was close enough to the border that I could see Canada. So I had 'special messages' for Canada when the wife was out of the room.

More to come when I actually get to work.

There probably won't be a pwnage of the week, unless I get some help and nominees from the board, as I missed Thursday and Friday. I seem to remember Steve getting his butt kicked pretty hard again, and Addy going for quantity over quality again... but after that, I'm pretty clueless.

Thanks for your continued support of the Clearing House Project.

No comments: